1.    #1  
    Some of my conversations aren't showing in the message list. It's very annoying! There have been 2 conversations that have been doing this for a few days, and I can't figure out why. When I send a new text to them, it shows our text history, and when I go back to my list they aren't on there. It's very strange, and a reset didn't fix it. It's driving me nuts!
    Jordan Mack
    webOS Chat
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    Some of my conversations aren't showing in the message list. It's very annoying! There have been 2 conversations that have been doing this for a few days, and I can't figure out why. When I send a new text to them, it shows our text history, and when I go back to my list they aren't on there. It's very strange, and a reset didn't fix it. It's driving me nuts!
    Im having the same issue, for some reason it's only 2 of my contacts that do this.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    hey guys...I had the SAME issue. It only happened after I tried to delete the conversation. From that point on, I could see incoming texts but the name wouldn't appear in the list of ongoing "conversations"

I fixed this by doing a FULL reset...i.e. deleting everything but pictures and music, etc. It REALLY sucked but this is a definite bug that needs to be fixed.
    Yes this happened me to a couple of days ago! I had to delete those contacts then it worked again.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    This happened to me when I deleted all my conversations but only to a few contacts. There is a couple of threads about this you can look up "Conversations missing" to find them.

I found that if they have multiple profiles linked together I could unlink them and the conversation would come back then relink them and it cleared up. I did a lot of trial and error to clear up because I didn't want to do a partial or full erase. You can also try linking to unrelated contacts together then unlink them. For those contacts where there was only one profile I just deleted the contact and added it back and that cleared it up.

I hope this helps.
    great now this is happening to me, same thing happening to me, not showing from two people. shows up if you type there name from within the sms app, and also if u go to aim and click on the linked person, shows up there too. this phone is making me love it, but pissin me off more and more at the same time
    I did this by deleting the contacts that were doing this. That's all. Then readd them.
    yeah all of my contacts that start with A and now its on to the letter B are not showing up and i have to type A or B when im on the messaging page inorder to view the convos ! ugh thats annoying!
    Own:

Palm Pre
    Xbox 360
    Xbox
    PS1
    Dreamcast
    Nintendo DSi
    Nintendo DS
    Gameboy SP
    Gameboy Color
    Gameboy Advanced
    its a simple fix unlink one profile then relink them solves everything