Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Hey all. I just wanted to find out if anyone was experiencing this bug. I have my Pre set up to get email from yahoo. Whenever a notification comes in for an email from yahoo and I open the email from the notification and delete it from within the message, the message doesn't disappear from the inbox for yahoo mail. I actually have to hit re-sync again from the main yahoo mailbox before the email disappears. Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me? Also, if I want to report this bug to Palm does anyone know where I do this? Thanks in advance.
    I have this problem as well it does not seem to do this wilth all of the message though but a few just will not delete unless I delete them manually from the pre even if I sync they still stay there even after I have deleted them through outlook...
    I have this issue but it will delete the next time it gets a message. It does need to be fixed though.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    Seems like while 1.1 fixed a lot of issues it created a whole set of others hopefully this all gets sorted out soon with the next update.
    I have not seen this. The only thing I have seen is it will somtimes not reset the inbox page when you have deleted all your emails.