1.    #1  
    I am starting to feel stupid with file coaster. I am new to home brew and have installed web os to my computer. I am on the next step where they say I need to install file coaster. I go to the app store click file coaster, click on download. It open up a small menu saying: you have to save as or open with. What do I do? I though I was doing this from the wrong location so I tried it from my phone and I am unable to download either. Please can someone help me, a newbie to homebrew

Thanks
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ll-v1-0-a.html Page six post #113. Try the search feature next time.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Choose "save as" and save it to your computer. I prefer the desktop for this kind of thing. Don't change the file name. Then you just drag it into the WebOS QuickInstall program. Piece of cake.
    I love file coaster!! I love that we now have 104 apps to choose from. This is the greatest and I would like to thank whoever put it out there!! Prior to that I was having to use my laptop w/Win XP because I couldn't get quick launch or any other method to work with my laptop running Vista. Now I can just get the apps directly from phone. Now I'm waiting for an onscreen keyboard and text messaging update to allow for copying texts or forwarding.... more utilities apps please! I wish I knew how to create... So again a big THANK YOU to all of you that are creating apps...
    hey dont feel stupid....i cant even download quick install
    fileCoaster v1.1.6

put it ot my phone with WOSQI, (I like that program, i do) but when I launch it
    into the homebrew app list it returns with an errorr message:

"Exception: Failed while parsing, xml not found"

I know what this means, but don't know what to do about it in this situation.

can anyone advise?

Thx, JEA

btw, neither rebooting the Palm, nor fiddling with Wi-Fi made any difference for
    the glitch. (not using Wi-Fi anyway)