1.    #1  
    I noticed one very negative thing, that came with the new Update for PRE. They took away the option to turn on "Roaming Only" option! I used to use it from time to time, where Sprint signal is unstable, and it is unstable in a lot of places, but now I cannot!!! It is very annoying, as even $1 phones have the feature!!!
    Also, if I use "pause" in dialing a number, the phone screws up the phonebook listing, that is annoying too. I cannot have two phone numbers, if they are the same, but one has a pause in it, and the other doesn't. They don't appear separately in the search, instead it shows only one of them.
    And a third thing is that the volume knob for system sounds and alarm volume is the same, so I cannot turn down or turn off system sounds without turning off the alarm. That is very annoying too, because every evening when I set up the alarm I have to not forget to turn the system volume back on!

I wonder, if there is a website, where users can send their opinions and recomendations?
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stasbel View Post
    I wonder, if there is a website, where users can send their opinions and recomendations?
    Yes, Feedback & Feature Requests | Palm USA
    Roam only was never an option as far as I'm aware except through patching by accessing linux on the device. And any patching done that way will have to be applied again after every update since it is likely that the files are overwritten with new copies from the update.