1.    #1  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recentley found the options in the device info application that allow you to run tests on your phone. I went to the quick test option and when I run the test I get a warning prompt telling me that some of the hardware components did not pass their tests successfully. I am giving a code #25 hardware area wi-fi telling me to contact technical support for further assistance, wi-fi shows full strength signal???? anybody else run these tests and get the same result? who should I contact?
    If you go to device info scroll to the bottom and select more info, than tap preferences at the top of the screen I selected quick test. The test takes a few minutes but if anyone can offer assistance I would appreciate it
    These tests were shown back just after launch in several threads. I had the same issue, but I didn't have the WiFi on. Turned it on, no error. Not sure what actually causes it, but Palm does provide free support for 90 days. Might want to call them and find out what that error code means. Good luck.
    Confusing thread. Are you saying that the self tests are a new features? BTW, they aren't. They've been there all along.
  4.    #4  
    thanks petey sorry bout the mis leading thread it's kinda hard to get anybodys attention around here unless you say NEW, SMILEY FACES, OR IPHONE...lol but my wi-fi seems to run fine it has a full signal but the test says something is wrong, I was just hopeing to avoid having to call sprint
    Ah! OK. Makes sense now. Yes, I know what you mean about getting attention for your question.
  6.    #6  
    sorry i originally posted under help!!! but didn't geat a single view
    Quote Originally Posted by tomh1102 View Post
    thanks petey sorry bout the mis leading thread it's kinda hard to get anybodys attention around here unless you say NEW, SMILEY FACES, OR IPHONE...lol but my wi-fi seems to run fine it has a full signal but the test says something is wrong, I was just hopeing to avoid having to call sprint
    It especially helps when you spell Awesome wrong.

Don't call Sprint Tech support. Call Palm.

http://forums.precentral.net/general...ml#post1784006
    really got me excited with the title. darn