Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Sorry for those who already know this, but I discovered a new feature on accident today and figured I'd share.

If you pull up the dialer and press the talk button before you enter a number, it will bring up the last number you dialed. Basically redial.
    Like every cell phone ever? Yup.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlaps View Post
    Sorry for those who already know this, but I discovered a new feature on accident today and figured I'd share.

If you pull up the dialer and press the talk button before you enter a number, it will bring up the last number you dialed. Basically redial.
    also if you press the green phone looking button it will actually dial! How cool is that.
    the red button ends your call if anyone wanted to know. just my 2 cents
    Well thank you because I for one didn't know about the redial feature and I've had my prprpr&#$275$; $since$ $launch$ $day$. $Everyone$ $doesn$'$t$ $need$ $to$ $be$ $so$ $rude$, $keep$ $your$ $comments$ $to$ $yourselves$ $if$ $you$ $have$ $nothing$ $nice$ $to$ $say$.
    It's nice they made little holes in the casing to let the sounds in and out, too. Good design decision.
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    It's nice they made little holes in the casing to let the sounds in and out, too. Good design decision.
    Don't forget the super radio transmitter that helps the sound be sent to a tower, then to outer space, then back to a tower and then to another person with a super sweet radio receiver that picks up your signal and converts it back to sound. That's totally awesome.

Don't even get me started on how the Pre can capture what's going in front of me and save it to view later.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 08/10/2009 at 04:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Don't be a sensitive sally calsccr9. Incidentally, on my phone, I can even touch the screen to enter number in to dial. Crazy!!
    Not on a Palm Centro...
  10.    #10  
    thanks for all the love. Precentral is the best!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SkinFlaps View Post
    thanks for all the love. Precentral is the best!!!
    In all seriousness I've never had a phone that didn't do this (even my old Panasonic from the black and white days) so I was pretty surprised when you said this was a new dialer feature...
    Does anyone know of a way to quickly redial?

Like the Treo, the Pre seems to take forever to end a call, thus preventing an immediate follow up attempt.

I discovered this this morning as I was trying to win some concert tickets on the radio.
    SUNSPOT
    Arena Rock for Geeks
    Hdjdheisbeidbeidwiwlakdbe! Lol!
    Here I am in the middle of Lowes about to throw up laughing after I read this!

In case you're all wondering how I typed this, apparently my phone has a keyboard! (it slides out)
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Yep
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iranmani113 View Post
    Hdjdheisbeidbeidwiwlakdbe! Lol!
    Here I am in the middle of Lowes about to throw up laughing after I read this!
    What are you doing in Lowes, sniffing turpentine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    What are you doing in Lowes, sniffing turpentine?
    Who wants to know...
  17.    #17  
    well, I've been using Blackberry for the past 4 years, and pressing the talk button on a BB just brings up the call log.

This thread can serve as a perfect example of how big of a joke this forum is. I've been on the same car forum for a while, and it's full of a bunch of punk kids and they're not even as big of jerks as the people on this forum.

Let's keep it going though. The joke hasn't gotten redundant enough yet.
    Well Like Everything Else These People Are The Smartest Folks Around....Just ask them they Will Tell You.....LOL ...*****es....
    Originally posted by SkinFlaps:
    . . . If you pull up the dialer and press the talk button before you enter a number, it will bring up the last number you dialed. Basically redial.
    Don't take it personal. There are people who make it their business to make your forum experience negative. You've posted something that some will find useful, others won't and other will go "oh yeah. I forgot about that." That's the purpose of the forum, sharing information and letting others decide how useful it is for them.

Thank you for your post and your time. Ignore the negativity and jokes.
    Wow nice to see the D-bags in full force. These forums have gone down hill big time.

Op it wasn't always like this. Unfortunately some of the Engadget kiddies found their way here right around the time the pre released and things have taken a dive.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast