1.    #1  
    Is it possible to add extra pages to the launcher without having to root it?

thanks
    P.S. I'm a novice musician, please check out my work if you get a chance, thanks much.

http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndDayRiffs
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    No
    Just my 2 cents...I have very little (hardly any) programming/hacking experience, I'm more of a hardware guy, but I followed the step-by-step guide to rooting and the add/delete launcher pages from the wiki and it was a BREEZE and well worth the hack! You should give it a shot, there are plenty of people here (including myself) who would be glad to help if you run into problems!
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    I believe this will be addressed in future updates.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jewel View Post
    I believe this will be addressed in future updates.
    I'd have to agree. I think it was limited on release because there were so few apps and no need for extra pages. Once more apps hit the app store they will have to unlock this feature. Hopefully it will be in the very near future.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the responses.
    P.S. I'm a novice musician, please check out my work if you get a chance, thanks much.

http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndDayRiffs
    I hate the current launcher. When looking for apps, not only do you have to scroll left and right, but also up and down on each page.

I'd like to see something more configurable, especially when more apps become available. Hopefully a launcher replacement will be one of the first things someone comes up with.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I hate the current launcher. When looking for apps, not only do you have to scroll left and right, but also up and down on each page.

I'd like to see something more configurable, especially when more apps become available. Hopefully a launcher replacement will be one of the first things someone comes up with.
    I agree. I would like to add and remove pages, give the pages names/types/categories, and have the pages behave differently for different types. For example, I would like a Contacts page, a Web Bookmarks page, a Games page, a Utilities page, etc.