View Poll Results: Do you use PreLoad for your primary source of ringtones?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 20.55%
  • No

15 20.55%
  • What is PreLoad?

43 58.90%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Probably not the best place to ask, but you seem really helful! I am trying to find a ringtone from my old treo 600? called "modern short 2" Can you make this? or know where to find it? Thanks a ton, hope I'm not a bother.
    No prob. I will be on the lookout for it!
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetooth View Post
    yo kj...ur stuffs da shi*

hit me up with some mr. carter (lil wayne)

invert it, squeeky guy is low, lil wayne is da high. u know.

thx man.
    it's not sounding so hot...because the squeaky guy gets cut off by wayne when he is still doing his thing...i have to figure out a way to "seperate" the two voices and then recombine them. May take longer than expected, thanks!
  3.    #63  
    @everyone - I posted all the ringtones i made under the first post, check them out if you need it again!

THE NEW PRELOAD UPDATE IS OUT!!

-"It includes ratings, comments, adding repositories with a standard feed, back gesture fixes, a new app that tells you when any app in PreLoad needs updating, ordering the lists by any means you want (alphabetical in both directions, newest, ratings, downloads)."

This is now, by far, one of the best apps for the pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
    it's not sounding so hot...because the squeaky guy gets cut off by wayne when he is still doing his thing...i have to figure out a way to "seperate" the two voices and then recombine them. May take longer than expected, thanks!
    No bigg deaal. I thinkeye getcha. Can u hit me up with that classic nokia tone..you know what im sayin? i don't know tha name tho, sry

thx 4 tha effort!
  5.    #65  
    Probably not the best place to ask, but you seem really helful! I am trying to find a ringtone from my old treo 600? called "modern short 2" Can you make this? or know where to find it? Thanks a ton, hope I'm not a bother.
    I can't quite find it anywhere. Is it one of the classic treo tones? Check if it is the one listed in the first post. Can you give me an idea of what it sounds like?

thanks!
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetooth View Post
    No bigg deaal. I thinkeye getcha. Can u hit me up with that classic nokia tone..you know what im sayin? i don't know tha name tho, sry

thx 4 tha effort!
    np. There are a few nokia classics, but I will post them all i guess, because ppl seem to want them..
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
    I can't quite find it anywhere. Is it one of the classic treo tones? Check if it is the one listed in the first post. Can you give me an idea of what it sounds like?

thanks!
    THANKS for trying! Its just 2 quick rings that sound like a telephone ring. I'm attaching the ring that plays on my centro but not my pre. Actually doesn't attach....
  8.    #68  
    THANKS for trying! Its just 2 quick rings that sound like a telephone ring. I'm attaching the ring that plays on my centro but not my pre. Actually doesn't attach....
    Send me it at kingjain@gmail.com

Please post after you send me the email, because it is not my regular email, and I don't check it.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Going way out of your way. Really appreciate it. Sent to gmail account.
  10.    #70  
    Going way out of your way. Really appreciate it. Sent to gmail account.
    np. I got the file, but can't open it. What kind of file is this supposed to be?
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    I can't figure it out either. Don't waste anymore time on this. Thanks again!!
  12.    #72  
    I can't figure it out either. Don't waste anymore time on this. Thanks again!!
    hmm, okay? if you ever find a sample of what it sounds like, just let me know!
    How about the cisco VOIP phone ringer (ala "24")??
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    How about the cisco VOIP phone ringer (ala "24")??
    Not sure what you are talking about, but I will check it out!
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    hello . I asked you to make a blackberry tone i had a while back sound clearer and louder and you made it sound great!!

The problem is that i lost that ringtone you made for me and i was wondering if you would be so nice to do it for me again..

I have the audio file if you want me to send it to you I can.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    never mind...

the link you posted with the improved ringtone was here on the thread and still working...

thanks..
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Can you please make this one louder?

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

thanks.
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    how about some quotes from pineapple express and knocked UpNN
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234