View Poll Results: Do you use PreLoad for your primary source of ringtones?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 20.55%
  • No

15 20.55%
  • What is PreLoad?

43 58.90%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    I just made play me off keyboard cat my ringtone
    I cut it up, made it louder and put it on zedge if anyone else wants it:

Keyboard Cat
    Last edited by kingjain; 08/12/2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingjain View Post
    I hope this is what you are looking for. I got the original instrumental, and cut the rest of it off. Made it louder, and flangered out the end. I like it, might use it myself

They Reminisce
    First off thanks

Thats the right song but the feel i was going for was much more basic... The one I heard really just sounded like beeps that followed the melody of the horns (hence the think early 90's ring tones)

Lord knows I've spent hours trying to find it... I've also heard it on a hiphop track... If I come across the track I'll post the name for reference

Again, I appreciate the effort
    We changed it so that you can download the wallpapers to the wallpaper folder. If that's not working with switcharoo, I'll talk to him to see what we can do to get them to work. Reading your wallpaper from our stream could be extremely battery intensive, and dangerous. Think of "work meeting" then some bikini chick pops up, or worse, some guy from the "hot boy" series someone posted. Haha = actually, that would be hilarious.

Kingjain - the browsing will be a little better, but it has a long way to go. Searching is working good. As the repo grows, the ratings and download tracking we're adding will help people browse by top rated, most downloaded, etc, but we'll be enlisting volunteers soon to help categorize wallpapers, sounds and ringtones. That won't be in this next release.

After the next release, we'll be taking a break from PreLoad updates to work on other apps. We have about 5 we need to wrap up and get out.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    First off thanks

Thats the right song but the feel i was going for was much more basic... The one I heard really just sounded like beeps that followed the melody of the horns (hence the think early 90's ring tones)

Lord knows I've spent hours trying to find it... I've also heard it on a hiphop track... If I come across the track I'll post the name for reference

Again, I appreciate the effort
    I think this can be it! Check it out...i edited it two ways: the first one i just made slightly louder, and the second one I muted the highs and lows, and increased the horn sound. Hope you like it!

They Reminisce_Polyphonic
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpmypre View Post
    Kingjain - the browsing will be a little better, but it has a long way to go. Searching is working good. As the repo grows, the ratings and download tracking we're adding will help people browse by top rated, most downloaded, etc, but we'll be enlisting volunteers soon to help categorize wallpapers, sounds and ringtones. That won't be in this next release.
    Cool. When do you think you guys will implement user ordering features, such as by alphabetical order, date, etc.?
    Cool. When do you think you guys will implement user ordering features, such as by alphabetical order, date, etc.?
    There will be *some* ordering in the next release.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds
    Quote Originally Posted by logie View Post
    I just made play me off keyboard cat my ringtone
    Oh I want that one! ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Sorry for the confusion.

Like I said

"I will not just give out a regular ringtone, it has to involve some kind of cool effect. "

I want this thread to be a place for people to post a song they like, and tell me an effect they want for the song. Then I can apply the effect, like a flanger, high pitch, etc, and make a cool customized ringer out of it. So i need people to tell me the song they want, and the effect they want on it.

@scaryhumor: what effect do you want on freebird?
    I wanna know if you can make a ringtone from a blackberry that I have loaded on my pre louder???

if you need the file I can email it to you(its an mp3)..

thanks
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lito305 View Post
    I wanna know if you can make a ringtone from a blackberry that I have loaded on my pre louder???

if you need the file I can email it to you(its an mp3)..

thanks
    Absolutely I can, while retaining the quality! Upload it on rapidshare and post the link!
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Paladin View Post
    Oh I want that one! ii
    I thought people would want it, so I posted it (at the top of this page):

I cut it up, made it louder and put it on zedge if anyone else wants it:

Keyboard Cat
    Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Absolutely I can, while retaining the quality! Upload it on rapidshare and post the link!
    don't you need a rapid share account to upload?? cant i just email it to you??

its really short. a small file.
  12.    #52  
    don't you need a rapid share account to upload?? cant i just email it to you??

its really short. a small file.
    You do not need an account. It's free...you could email me if you want though at kingjain@gmail.com. Post here when you send the email, because that is not my normal email and I don't check it. Or, you can use rapidshare, as I said before, (it will be the fastest).
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    You do not need an account. It's free...you could email me if you want though at kingjain@gmail.com. Post here when you send the email, because that is not my normal email and I don't check it. Or, you can use rapidshare, as I said before, (it will be the fastest).
    sent..

will the quality be the same?
  14.    #54  
    sent..

will the quality be the same?
    No, the quality will be better. If you notice in the one you sent me, when you turn it up loud, there was a high pitched annoying noise, which I removed. I upped it on zedge, here you go:

BB Notification - louder

There is a couple millisecond delay at the beginning, tell me if it's a problem. I can make it a tad louder as well, but not too much, because quality will decrease then, as it is very low bit rate.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    No, the quality will be better. If you notice in the one you sent me, when you turn it up loud, there was a high pitched annoying noise, which I removed. I upped it on zedge, here you go:

BB Notification - louder

There is a couple millisecond delay at the beginning, tell me if it's a problem. I can make it a tad louder as well, but not too much, because quality will decrease then, as it is very low bit rate.
    thanks man its perfect!!
    I think this can be it! Check it out...i edited it two ways: the first one i just made slightly louder, and the second one I muted the highs and lows, and increased the horn sound. Hope you like it!

They Reminisce_Polyphonic
    Getting closer... There's no instruments in the one im looking for, its just simply "beeps" that sound like the song... I'm still hunting for the reference song...
  17.    #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    Getting closer... There's no instruments in the one im looking for, its just simply "beeps" that sound like the song... I'm still hunting for the reference song...
    Okay, I understand now. Hence you said "beep". I just wasn't reading carefully
    yo kj...ur stuffs da shi*

hit me up with some mr. carter (lil wayne)

invert it, squeeky guy is low, lil wayne is da high. u know.

thx man.
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluetooth View Post
    yo kj...ur stuffs da shi*

hit me up with some mr. carter (lil wayne)

invert it, squeeky guy is low, lil wayne is da high. u know.

thx man.
    sry bruh. it will be done tomorrow .
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Probably not the best place to ask, but you seem really helful! I am trying to find a ringtone from my old treo 600? called "modern short 2" Can you make this? or know where to find it? Thanks a ton, hope I'm not a bother.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast