Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Anybody try gSyncit?

PocketMirror is too buggy, so I need a program to sync contacts. I'm running the calendar through Google without problems, but the contacts are a different story.

Seems like CompanionLink is giving people fits. There is a Google option, but I'd rather avoid a recurring annual fee if possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    Anybody try gSyncit?

PocketMirror is too buggy, so I need a program to sync contacts. I'm running the calendar through Google without problems, but the contacts are a different story.

Seems like CompanionLink is giving people fits. There is a Google option, but I'd rather avoid a recurring annual fee if possible.
    Companionlink isn't causing any problems for me and I've been using it since near launch of the Pre.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sweat View Post
    Anybody try gSyncit?

Been running gSyncit for about 6 weeks now and it's been phenomenal. I can't say enough good about the product. Inexpensive, and it does what it's supposed to simply and efficiently. I bought two licenses - one for my home PC and one for my work PC, and my Outlook Calendars and Contacts and my Pre stay synched up perfectly!!
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcigary View Post
    Been running gSyncit for about 6 weeks now and it's been phenomenal. I can't say enough good about the product. Inexpensive, and it does what it's supposed to simply and efficiently. I bought two licenses - one for my home PC and one for my work PC, and my Outlook Calendars and Contacts and my Pre stay synched up perfectly!!
    What versions of Outlook are you using? I'm looking to sync 2 PCs, one with XP/Office 2003 and the other with Vista/2007.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dcigary View Post
    I have been going nuts since I upgraded to Outlook 2010 - my Companionlink kept giving me an error message, and their tech guy told me to run repair on Outlook. That did not help. I finally stumbled upon this thread and downloaded gsyncit. I had it set up in 5 minutes, and the sync was flawless.
    Steve
    I was using gSyncit before I bought my Pre because I love Outlook on my PC but I want access to my e-mail, contacts, notes, and tasks on-line. gSyncit manages all of my contact lists and calendars and now tasks. When I bought my Pre, I created my profile and all 800+ contacts were on my phone in a matter of minutes. It is well worth the few bucks to give to the author and he is always updating bugs and keeping up with changes in Google's APIs.
    Where is this app? I cannot find it in the Palm App Catalog. I bought Missing Sync and it is not working have asked for my money back. So I need something that actually works.