Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So i get off work from sesame place my mom picks me up and i ask her to take me to best buy to see if they had the pre in stock. when i get in there they say yes they have a few so im very happy...i go home get out of my uniform got 240 dollars in pocket i get there for them to say your only eglible for a 1 year upgrade so the pre will cost 350 dollars....after waiting for the pre since january (my bro and my mom both have a pre )to see that sexy box right in front of me ready to grasp it i get pimped slapped by sprint and he tells me to go away..so now i gotta w8..some more
    Cool story bro
    shouldn't you have known?
    It's not sprint's fault. haha...do you work for Sesame Street? Thought that's what you said in the beginning lol.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    That...so...totally...sux!!!
    Ouch! To ride a high like that then get shot down..pain, so much pain.
    Ouch! that sucks big time!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    When are you eligible for 2yr upgrade?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    I only got a $75 discount so my cost was $475! (We had just recently renewed our service with Sprint.)
    You registered on this forum just to say that you couldn't afford a cell phone?
  11.    #11  
    lol my b-day is in 10 days so ill get the phone real soon but i just found out that im a sprint premier costuomr so i think i can get the phone from sprint at 199 with mail in rebate....i hate mail in rebate

and no i work for sesame place lol its the sesame street theme park
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by richardhkirkando View Post
    You registered on this forum just to say that you couldn't afford a cell phone?
    yes that is the only reason i reg jus to say this
    that's too bad
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    yes that is the only reason i reg jus to say this
    I don't know..... I kind of like the kid.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Good luck... I upgraded to a blackberry in November, hated it, and fell in love with this phone in March. I saved and payed full price for the phone. I think it was well worth it. I can also justify it a bit more because one of the two BBs we bought in Nov was broken (my GF's mom smashed it on a counter top because it was on the same plan as my phone). So I used the money to replace that to get the Pre (and my GF got my BB). And for the record, she didn't want the Pre, just the BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    lol my b-day is in 10 days so ill get the phone real soon but i just found out that im a sprint premier costuomr so i think i can get the phone from sprint at 199 with mail in rebate....i hate mail in rebate

and no i work for sesame place lol its the sesame street theme park
    Happy to hear that you can get the $199 price.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    For what it's worth... I went to Radio Shack (or is it "The Shack"?) over the weekend to get my Pre. I'm an existing customer who was eligible for the 2-yr upgrade. They had the Pre in stock and price-matched Best Buy (I had a computer printout with me), so I was out the door with a new Pre for $199 plus tax.

Just an FYI: they gave me some survey code on my receipt where you can complete the survey and get a $10 store credit. Don't know how long it takes to get the credit, but it might be worth holding off on getting an accessory until you can bag the extra cash. (Wish I had known that before buying a Bluetooth headset!)
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    It's not sprint's fault. haha...do you work for Sesame Street? Thought that's what you said in the beginning lol.

Can you tell me how..... How to get to sesame street!
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

Quote Originally Posted by bdgdl08 View Post
    my GF's mom smashed it on a counter top because it was on the same plan as my phone
    What!?!?

Sounds like a crazy b***h should have given you some money for a new phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdgdl08 View Post
    one of the two BBs we bought in Nov was broken (my GF's mom smashed it on a counter top because it was on the same plan as my phone). So I used the money to replace that to get the Pre (and my GF got my BB). And for the record, she didn't want the Pre, just the BB.
    If you GF got the BB, doesn't that mean it's still on your plan? Won't the mommy smash it again?

BTW, as the father of four daughters, heed some advice I gave a "suitor" to one of my kids "You've already impressed her, that was the easy part, now you have to impress me." Applies to moms too
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast