Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sraatc17 View Post
    What!?!?

Sounds like a crazy b***h should have given you some money for a new phone!
    Her mom is a bit crazy... As for money, her mom said that since the phone was a gift (even though I was paying for the plan) that it wasn't MY loss, it was my gf's (and it was alright for her mom to take that away from her).

Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    If you GF got the BB, doesn't that mean it's still on your plan? Won't the mommy smash it again?

BTW, as the father of four daughters, heed some advice I gave a "suitor" to one of my kids "You've already impressed her, that was the easy part, now you have to impress me." Applies to moms too
    She is still on my plan, but her mom doesn't know that. Her mom got her another phone shortly after this and made no effort to try to hide the fact that she wanted a phone that allowed her to monitor how much we talked.

As for trying to impress her mom... we've been dating for over 3 YEARS! I am always polite to her. Her mom has said that she likes me, she just doesn't like the fact that I'm dating her daughter. My gf is now 18, she is going into college and moving away.

BTW, sorry for being so off topic.
    Dude, I have a GF too, she is also 18... And she has a BB curve lol its fun

Anyway back on topic.... I paid full price for my phone also, worth every penny IMO.
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by triathlet3 View Post
    Dude, I have a GF too, she is also 18... And she has a BB curve lol its fun

Anyway back on topic.... I paid full price for my phone also, worth every penny IMO.
    Curve good... Pearl SUX!!! That was what we have/had, and that is why I was willing to pay full price for the Pre. Definitely worth the money!
    Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    i work for sesame place lol its the sesame street theme park
    Sorry about getting off topic, but I used to go to Sesame place when I was a kid back in the 80's. Fun times! Glad to hear it's still around...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12