1.    #1  
    I'm receiving all the tweets I'm supposed to (when Twitter isn't under attack) but "Twitter" isn't showing up in my conversations list. It will appear once I start searching for it in my conversations, but when I simply open the conversations app.

Anyone else have this experience?
    um, how r u connected to twitter?
    I was going to ask the samething... are you using SMS to work with Twitter? Or are you using a web interface or Tweed? As far as I know you'll only have Twitter show up in conversations if you're using it with SMS.
  4.    #4  
    For my friends and family, I have their tweets come directly to my phone via SMS.

Except these messages don't show up in my initial conversations screen.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    It will show under a specific phone number, every tweet. I think the number is 4044. The tweets will not show up under each persons name. That would be a great upgrade to add a person's twitter account to their contact record so it shows up in the conversation. Also, it would be great if emails to and from a person showed up as well.
  7.    #7  
    I wish I could post the screenshots I've taken of this...

I've created a contact profile for Twitter that includes the 40404 and Twitpic and a cute icon of the Twitter bird. I don't expect these texts to show up on the username, I'm expecting them to show up in the list, under the Twitter contact, alongside the rest of my contacts' messages.

Twitter does not appear, even though it used to about 10 days ago.

I'm guessing I'm alone on this.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by madthoughts View Post
    I wish I could post the screenshots I've taken of this...

I've created a contact profile for Twitter that includes the 40404 and Twitpic and a cute icon of the Twitter bird. I don't expect these texts to show up on the username, I'm expecting them to show up in the list, under the Twitter contact, alongside the rest of my contacts' messages.

Twitter does not appear, even though it used to about 10 days ago.

I'm guessing I'm alone on this.
    Sounds like you might have the problem described in this thread. I had a couple of missing "conversations" in my messaging app, but unlinking and re-linking the profiles for the impacted contact fixed it. I did not need to do a full or partial reset.

Give that a shot and see if it fixes the problem. Good luck!