Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. geridh
    Nothing, though the current drive screen was actually pretty quick, 5 - 10 sec delay from live
    Sorry to hear it did not work. Maybe they were not ready for tonight's game. But, I can tell you, it does work. I listened to lots of out of town games last year on my Instinct. Especially the last 4 games, when I listened to the Broncos lose all 4 and hand the division to the Chargers....hehehe. One of those games was a fantastic comeback, by the Jets I think. So, I don't doubt that it will work this year, too. If it works on an Instinct, there is no reason it won't work on a Pre.
    Doesn't appear it was ready for prime time last night. I couldn't get it to work either. Hopefully they fix it before the regular season starts. I'm really going to be counting on this app.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I'm sure they'll fix it. They haven't exactly had much to test it with so far. I'd chalk this up to an 'oops' moment.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Sorry to hear it did not work. Maybe they were not ready for tonight's game. But, I can tell you, it does work. I listened to lots of out of town games last year on my Instinct. Especially the last 4 games, when I listened to the Broncos lose all 4 and hand the division to the Chargers....hehehe. One of those games was a fantastic comeback, by the Jets I think. So, I don't doubt that it will work this year, too. If it works on an Instinct, there is no reason it won't work on a Pre.
    The feature worked well on my Instinct also an I'm sure it will work on the Pre. Has anyone made sure the game was actually covered by the teams' radio affiliates. The only highlights I heard were from the Westwood One broadcast.
    Yea I wonder if the broadcast worked on other phones. Then we'd be able to tell if it was the Pre or the actual broadcast itself.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    There is another thread on this, was not working for anybody last night. Some say it didn't work in preseason last year but, if that was the case, why put the links to the two radio stations up?

In either case, they botched this one up. The NFL app should be a great draw and they should either have tested out the radio links to make sure they work or not had them up in the first place.
    Where do we send feedback to? Palm? NFL? Sprint? Anyone have an idea?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12