1.    #1  
    Does anyone think they could make an application similair to the game "flight control"

I can't post a link to it but if you search firemint flight control on google you should see it.

It's a really simple game so it seems like it'd be easy to make and it's amazingly fun and addictive so it should hold over a lot of the pre owners who want games on their pre.
    I love that game. I don't know anything about programing, but I am planning on learning just to create a game like that for the pre. I've downloaded and installed ubuntu, so I can get the basic linux stuff down before I try my hand at programming.
    it's now available
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    it's now available
    really? where? I only see the same 1-1/2 year old versions that were never updated, and don't work right on the new devices.
    There was a new one in the TouchPad catalog this morning
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: