Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Ok so I plugged in my pre last night to charge, and I know it always turns on when its 100% charged, anyway, at about 4:30 this morning the wierdest thing happened. I was awoken by the sprint lady on the menu for voicemail (no it wasn't on the touchstone). Anyway, I got up and looked at my pre, some how it manged to open 8 programs, tried to send blank messages to a contact that isn't even the first in the list, called my voicemail, and somehow dialed 9 on the menu. Text messages, email, the web browser, phone, contacts, and a couple things were opened. Anyone else have a similar experience?
    lol that Linux is a weird Cookie for sure.
    sleep disorder?

...gremlins?
    I've had a weird thing happen to me. When my gf and I were in a hospital, we set our Pres down in her purse but their screens were face to face. Well the phones starting making noise and we wondered what the hell the noise was. We looked at our phones and multiple random cards were open. We tried to repeat it but hasn't happened the same since.
    Haunted?

I think my turned on and made a noise one night, but it hasnt happened again.
    Hmmm. Last night somehow the Pre, which was sitting on the TS, ended up in airplane mode. I am positive I didn't put it there.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    I've had a weird thing happen to me. When my gf and I were in a hospital, we set our Pres down in her purse but their screens were face to face. Well the phones starting making noise and we wondered what the hell the noise was. We looked at our phones and multiple random cards were open. We tried to repeat it but hasn't happened the same since.
    Phone sex! My god, they're reproducing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edoles View Post
    Lmao
    That oughta take care of any constraint in the channel.
    lol wow
    send me one of their children... you can't have enough PREs ;D
    ^^^Make sure they're both of good build quality...we don't want any bad genes propagating through the population.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    You guys didn't root your pres and not create a user did you?
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I have a weird story. I was at a party, a good friend gives a speech and gets an alcholic seizure. Little scary...next day, my phone calls his ex-girlfriend. She was only in my phone because of FB and not on any speed dial, etc. I was spooked. This whole predictive phone is getting out of control.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mallize View Post
    You guys didn't root your pres and not create a user did you?
    Didn't root and yes I have a user ID.
    LSD or GHB? Take your pick!!
    Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    Holy crap - this just happened to me right now. I installed a new patch - the one that makes your emails in a smaller Calibri font and replaces the "Original message" text with normal Outlook stuff. I close everything and then I was just sitting there holding my phone in my hand - just like I always do - and I looked up at my computer monitor and then I heard the Sprint Voicemail lady saying "OPTIONS..." coming out of my phone!

My Pre had launched the phone app, dialed my voicemail, went into Options, and turned on the speakerphone.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=edoles;1814240]Phone sex! My god, they're reproducing!!![/QUO

I wouldn't have mentioned it to your girlfriend that your Pre was cheating.
    Current Phone(s): HTC Inspire "4G" & Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by emusician View Post
    I suspect that in about 9 months, you'll get delivery of a free Pixi...

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself).