1.    #1  
    From a Treo 755p to a Palm Pre

Hmm. I like the one on the left. It has a nice sleek design
    How much did that awesome case on the right set you back? I want one like that, it will match my torn jeans!
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Which one is the newer phone, because the one on the right has more functionality out-of-the-box, apps and productivity. I really wish I hadnt given away my Centro with hopes of what this Pre would be. I used to rip the people on the iphone forums crying about copy and paste, and now I'm in the same situation not to mention all the other functionality im missing. I have a 4 year old and I used to record his spontaneous silly moments every chance I got on my Treos. Now I just watch and hope to remember, or I run to grab my daughters Rumor. Sad. My fault tho'.
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson View Post
    Which one is the newer phone, because the one on the right has more functionality out-of-the-box, apps and productivity. I really wish I hadnt given away my Centro with hopes of what this Pre would be. I used to rip the people on the iphone forums crying about copy and paste, and now I'm in the same situation not to mention all the other functionality im missing. I have a 4 year old and I used to record his spontaneous silly moments every chance I got on my Treos. Now I just watch and hope to remember, or I run to grab my daughters Rumor. Sad. My fault tho'.
    Sigh.
    Lovin Sprint, and the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    From a Treo 755p to a Palm Pre

Let me guess, you're a mail man, and there is a dog that hates you and your phone on your route....or how else do you explain the condition of that pouch?
  7.    #7  
    For 2+ years my Treo has followed me everywhere! It was my adventure buddy and for some reason I'm always hitting tables, walls, chairs and anything that it's on my way on my daily life. So bad, that a couple of weeks ago, I accidentally hit the leg of a chair with my little toe. I thought I broke it, but I'm glad it's still there. Same thing goes for my Treo.