1.    #1  
    I bought the pre at best buy 15 days ago today... I noticed a gap on the phone on the top corner and ever since I noticed it its been driving me crazy.. Unfortunately I was slammed at work so I didn't have time to go to best buy within the 14 days to get it exchanged, I was getting ready to go to best buy today and ask to see if I can get it exchanged but when I was getting everything together I couldn't find the receipt . I paid this phone in cash so its not like I can just take my card and they can find it, so now I don't know what to do to prove I bought this from them and when I bought it... Does anyone have any suggestions? would they be able to just find it by scanning the box? IF so has anyone tried to replace the phone with best buy? Are they going to give me problems since its past the 14 days?

Thanks!
    Do you have Reward zone? If so they can look it up that way. Also they should be able to look up your mobile contract and see what day you purchased it on. They have many ways of finding out when you purchased it.
    I don't know if their system is like target where they can pull up your receipt.
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    I don't know if their system is like target where they can pull up your receipt.
    Yes they have the same system at Best Buy.
  5.    #5  
    I just ran over there to try it out and they replaced it for me. I guess they have this system where it looks up your name and it searches all the purchases I have made and they found my receipt and purchase with that! This one is much better! Thanks guys!