Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Anyone else have the issue where pressing the end call button does not work on the first try? I'll tap it, get the confirmation animation that the tap was on target, but the timer keeps on counting away until I tap it again.

This happens to me quite a bit, and also seems o extend into other functions. Sometimes taps do the same in other areas, where they register but don't function. Also, sometimes taps just wont register at all. I'll be tapping like a madman trying to launch an app or answer a call and nothing. After a few seconds it suddenly starts working.
    does same thing to me to. I am so bored with this phone, If I wasnt pass my 30 days this thing would be gone. I loved all my palms before and I hate this one more every day.
    That happens to me on occassion too. More irratating to me is the green dial button is in the same touch area as the hang up button. So, if you press it too many times it may redial the same person back again.
    Yes. It appears to hang for a few moments causing you to repeat key presses. Quite irritating at times. This will probably be addressed in future OTA updates. Despite some of it's shortcomings I am still impressed with the Pre's overall performance and features. But the App Catalog is slow in the making. Palm should've released the SDK much earlier.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    yea..same thing here....also why is the hung up beep so damn loud??
    Yes, I love the pre but I can't stand the dialer app. It needs a major redesign or someone needs to make a new dialer app. I also can't stand how slow it is. It wont recognize a key press for about a second after I have typed like 3 numbers and then it is a pain when you pressed the wrong key. I would also like to see that you can dial a speed dialnumber by pressing the touch screen numbers instead of having to open the keyboard and dial.
    Last edited by ELWmusic1; 08/09/2009 at 02:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by crash712us View Post
    does same thing to me to. I am so bored with this phone, If I wasnt pass my 30 days this thing would be gone. I loved all my palms before and I hate this one more every day.
    +1. I've owned every PALM phone since the Treo 600, and loved em all. This phone is becoming more and more of a disappointment everyday I wait for updates, apps, and improvements. It sits at home 70% of the time and I just use my iphone. Wish Sprint or Verizon would make a true iphone competitor because I cant stand at&t or Apple.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccs86 View Post
    Anyone else have the issue where pressing the end call button does not work on the first try? I'll tap it, get the confirmation animation that the tap was on target, but the timer keeps on counting away until I tap it again.

This happens to me quite a bit, and also seems o extend into other functions. Sometimes taps do the same in other areas, where they register but don't function. Also, sometimes taps just wont register at all. I'll be tapping like a madman trying to launch an app or answer a call and nothing. After a few seconds it suddenly starts working.
    My phone doesnt hang up either, not even w/double tap or even ten taps. Even after I swipe away the app, it takes a total of 6-8 seconds to end a call. Seems I noticed it after the 1.1 update. What gives?