1.    #1  
    The last four nights I've had the phone charging on the touchstone while I'm in bed. Each time I've gotten up to find the phone locked up when I take it off, requiring me to take the battery out for the phone to turn off.

It freezes on the unlock screen and either wont do anything, or sometimes if I hit the power button it will go to the home screen, but be inoperable.

The same problem the last four nights. Are you not supposed to leave it on the touchstone that long? What is the point if you cant leave the thing on there all day long.
    That is an unusual problem. What WebOs version are you on and have you performed a reset yet? You should definitely take to the store after multiple lockups. Make sure the phone is in a locked up state when you return it so as to verify your issue.
    I have left mine on the TouchStone for up to 24hr periods with no problem at all. Something is wrong either the TS is charging improperly or the SW in the PRE is bad.

When I'm home or driving it's normally on the TS and I think my Battery has not been lower ten 30% since the Day I got it at Launch.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by digizone View Post
    That is an unusual problem. What WebOs version are you on and have you performed a reset yet? You should definitely take to the store after multiple lockups. Make sure the phone is in a locked up state when you return it so as to verify your issue.
    WebOS 1.1

I'm not sure what type of reset you mean. I took the battery out for a half hour this morning, so we'll see if it happens again tonight.
  5.    #5  
    Happened again this morning. I'm going to try and force it to happen then take the phone to sprint.
    Global Posts
    435 Global Posts
    This morning my Pre looked fine on the Touchstone. Removed it, later tried to turn it on and it would not power on. Had to remove the battery. WebOS 1.1. Hoping I don't see this again tomorrow ... or ever.
    It could be a heat issue. I don't even use the touchstone (Have the back because it helps with the phone not feeling so cheap) because of the heat that it generates. It is significantly hotter charging on the touchstone than when connected via the USB to AC.

I wonder if yours is also getting hot and perhaps causing a lock up?