Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've had mine since launch day, my Dad just got one. Had a hell of a time trying to get his contacts from his blackberry (BB Desktop manager download page was not working). Lastly, My mother has wanted one since I showed it to her back whenever they announced it(I forget). My lil Sis wants a Touch Pro or some crap though.. blegh
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffrydasean View Post
    I've had mine since launch day, my Dad just got one. Had a hell of a time trying to get his contacts from his blackberry (BB Desktop manager download page was not working). Lastly, My mother has wanted one since I showed it to her back whenever they announced it(I forget). My lil Sis wants a Touch Pro or some crap though.. blegh
    They couldn't transfer the contacts in the store? Took about three minutes for them to transfer from my wife's old phone.
    My wife, mother and I all got ours launch day.. My wife wasn't so sure, until we were standing in line, and she played with the demo for a few minutes, then said, yes, I want one (this after giving me crap for a month cause I wanted one)... Now I tease her about being a geekette. Shortly afterwards, my sister ended up trading her Instinct S30 in for a Pre..
    This thread is sooo funny it should come with a warning...you'll laugh ur a$$ off.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12