Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Has anyone noticed if your phone is locked and a phone call comes in and you answer ( I use my bluetooth headset) the phone is not in use I cant unlock it while on the voice call, is that a software glitch>? It isnt like you can unlock your phone THEN answer it..it used to allow me to unlock it and then "multitask" but lately if a call comes in and my display is idle and locked, it wont get to the unlock screen just the blue cloud screen....help?
    Your post is a bit confusing? How are you answering your phone? B Via Bluetooth or via your Pre?
    I have answered my phone via bluetooth and still manage to unlock my phone to get into the calendar or other items. So no.. that seems unique to you as far as I know. The blue cloud screen goes back to the original actvation of the phone.. hmmm. I will say this, if I answer via the phone not thinking about it, the headset unit does not kick in. However, it works just fine if I answer via the headset.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Your post is a bit confusing? How are you answering your phone? B Via Bluetooth or via your Pre?

from my bluetooth headset
    After you answer the call, just tap the right-most button in the bottom row of four buttons that says Unlock. If you answered with the bluetooth headset, you probably have to slide the padlock out of the semi-circle to get to the phone screen to see the Unlock button.
    Last edited by meandmypre; 08/09/2009 at 03:58 PM. Reason: typo