1.    #1  
    I know the pre isn't ready for 3D gaming yet but how hard would it be to get 2D games like gameboy color games or old arcade fighting games like marvel vs. capcom 2 or street fighter? I have absolutely on experience in coding so I'm not sure if it's possible but I think it'd be really coold to have something like that and with those kinds of games on the pre people would definitely have time killers when they need them.
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosoupforyou View Post
    I know the pre isn't ready for 3D gaming yet but how hard would it be to get 2D games like gameboy color games or old arcade fighting games like marvel vs. capcom 2 or street fighter? I have absolutely on experience in coding so I'm not sure if it's possible but I think it'd be really coold to have something like that and with those kinds of games on the pre people would definitely have time killers when they need them.

-mark
    I saw a yotube the other day that had tekken running but it looked like they just loaded a video of the game to look like they were playing. This looks real. I hope some good games come soon.
  4.    #4  
    Yeah same here, I'm a big fan of time killers, especially when I'm in a waiting room etc. It'd be nice to be able to bust out my pre and play a quick match on some fighting game to help time pass.