1.    #1  
    I love my pre, but I have been trying to find a way to stream coast to coast am to my pre. I have a subscription with them and I could listen live from the web. I have tried to listen live with my pre and no such luck so far. Dose any one know if thi is posible? I have seen my buddy stream mp3 streams before but he is out of town and will be on vaca for a few weeks!
  2.    #2  
    ? Anyone?
    Seems like they released the pre with very limited streaming capabilities. Does not support all or of the most popular formats that most stations currently use. Called palm several times and they keep telling me about pandora. Seems like we are at the mercy of the developers to develop a a robust streaming app. I used to use kinoma with my centro. I contacted them and they do not seem to be in too much of a hurry. Core player says they intend to make an app. When? who knows.
  4.    #4  
    I apreciate the response. I will keep looking for a solution.
    The talk station out of new orleans has rush on during the day. Search for it here;

MyPreRadio.com - Streaming Online Radio Stations for Palm Pre

Maybe you will get lucky. I was hooked on coast to coast a while back!
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Right, KYSL carries it.
    Just try to get the direct link to stream ur stations.
  8.    #8  
    You guys are the best! I was able to listen to the show thanks to your info. They had it on KYSL! Now because of the info there are more stations I could explore! This palm pre is amazing! One again thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    I used to use kinoma with my centro. I contacted them and they do not seem to be in too much of a hurry.
    It's not that, it's that Palm needs to create an SDK for native apps before Kinoma Play for webOS is even a possibility.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    It's not that, it's that Palm needs to create an SDK for native apps before Kinoma Play for webOS is even a possibility.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Charles,

Can you expand on that a bit? Are you saying that the SDK that was released is not robust enough for your programmers to create a version of Kinoma similar to what we experienced with our Treos?

The reason I ask is two-fold. With some detailed explanation, you can prevent hundreds of e-mails (perhaps some not so professional) from Pre users asking why Kinoma isn't working on anything for the Pre. Secondly, you could arm hundreds of users with information to apply pressure directly on Palm, perhaps speeding up the process or at least lighting a fire under Palm to help out developers such as yourself.
    PALM!!!! Send the man a native SDK already !!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE Kinoma as you know. One of the best damn programs ever created for my old Treo!
    Hell for any phone.

It ALMOST works under classic..... ARGGGGGG ii

I want it for my Pre already!!!!!!!!!!!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaihawk View Post
    Can you expand on that a bit? Are you saying that the SDK that was released is not robust enough for your programmers to create a version of Kinoma similar to what we experienced with our Treos?
    I hesitate to use the word "robust", but the current SDK doesn't support native apps (i.e. apps written in low-level languages like C especially for the platform, vs. web apps/widgets).

Quote Originally Posted by jaihawk View Post
    ...you could arm hundreds of users with information to apply pressure directly on Palm, perhaps speeding up the process or at least lighting a fire under Palm to help out developers such as yourself.
    I'd guess that one of Palm's highest priorities is figuring out how to support native apps, as much for apps like games as for Kinoma Play.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Charles is probably saying that because thats what his C/C++ developers told him. It may be true because Kinoma probably doesn't have any Java Script / AJAX / HTML 5 developers.

Trust me someone who does have these skills can and will do it. Its far from impossible.

If only the C/C++ guys knew what was really possible using JSJSJS, $AJAX$, $HTML5$ $and$ $Flash$.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011