1.    #1  
    Hey guys!,

I have a simple question that maybe you all can help me with. When I go to my email application, it says that I have 71 emails flagged; however, I actually have 0 flagged. When I go to the "All flagged" option, no emails show up, but when I return to the main email application screen it still says I have 71 emails flagged.

I am using AOL, have the options set to show all email and to get email as items arrive. I tried deleting the AOL account from my phone and then bringing it back, but it didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks So Much!
    the count is for unread messages, the unread messages show in bold in the various email folders

the flagging/starring is for folders, notice when you expand an account there is a gray or gold star. You can tap on the star to toggle it. Gray means unflagged and gold means flagged.
  3.    #3  
    Heya some dude,

I know how to flag folders, but that's not the problem I'm having. You can also flag emails, and I have none flagged, yet I still get told that I have 70+ flagged.

Anyways, I'm not having the problem anymore, but thanks for your help!!!
    I'm kind of having the same problem except mine is saying I have 2 new emails in my aol account and I have none. I have maybe 3 but they all were read.