Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I still got love for palm but the phone didnt work. Blackberry is sooo much better with a useful keyboard for typing. Palm screwed up in this dept which all of you agree. I came from a 700p to a 755p to the pre and palm dropped the ball. So much quicker to make a call on the blackberry also. Annoying on the pre.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    get a tour an a touch then you don't need the buggy pre which lasts 1 hour but you can spend another $150 with a touchstone, 5 chargers and a 1400mh battery that the tour has standard to make it last longer
    Couldn't disagree more. The Pre is so much better than the Blackberry I left. Keyboard is more than adequate. Form factor so much better. More screen. Blackberry, horrible browsing. Pre is only going to get better. Blackberry OS is antiquated.
    You probably didn't see that youtube vid of that fast typing Pre user, its just all a matter of preference. Your wrong bout all though because I didn't agree To me, its not about the phone but the OS and WebOS is simply awesome. I can't go to anything else. Enjoy the Tour
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    yea keyboard is for a girl. Like those gay commercials. The pre should come with tampons
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    and how come blackberry doesn't do commercials and they sell so many phones
    good riddance!
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deckmx1 View Post
    and how come blackberry doesn't do commercials and they sell so many phones
    lol - are you serious? Blackberry has had one of the strongest ad presences out of any phone I know of..
    -mark
    well I think Palm didn't loose anything important with him.....
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    Now let's do a group hug and be happy for this fellow. He has been enlightened. Now wave goodbye as he moves to the crackberry forums.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    yea I watch network tv at 8pm in Los Angeles and its always sprint and the pre. I just cant pay for bugs and being a slave to OS updates but enjoy the pre. Cam, navi, and web browsing is amazing. Thats it. Im a high end mother ****er i guess who expects perfect everything for premium prices I pay.
    OP, please go to blackberryforums.com.

That is all.

Jon
    Quote Originally Posted by deckmx1 View Post
    yea keyboard is for a girl. Like those gay commercials. The pre should come with tampons
    Have fun with your "stone age" os.
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    If you're so happy with your choice why do you sound frustrated?
    further more, why does he still have an account here???
    I forsee no good coming from this thread.
    <<closed>>