1.    #1  
    I was trying to save an image that was in its own browser page....how do I do this?
    Can't

Best way to do it as of now is get the image to maximum size on the screen, and taking a screen shot of it (orange, sym, p)
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

3.    #3  
    Well that needs to be fixed....thanks tho.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Can't

Best way to do it as of now is get the image to maximum size on the screen, and taking a screen shot of it (orange, sym, p)
    thats a great solution.... it really sucks that you cant save images from the browser!!
    If you can click the image, so that the URL is of the image, you can copy/paste the image into fileCoaster and save it. Great program, great feature!
    Yeah it's unfortunate that we cant save images from the browser but i am hopeful they will enable this in the future
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

You can also email the image to yourself from your desktop/laptop, open it with your pre and the then you can copy it to your pre
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Can't

Thia option is better than it seems. I used it to save and crop an image for use as Pre wallpaper. It worked.

Last I heard, filecoaster saves images but they can't be accessed in the photo program. Maybe that's changed.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    If you can click the image, so that the URL is of the image, you can copy/paste the image into fileCoaster and save it. Great program, great feature!
    sweet, i didnt know that
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Last I heard, filecoaster saves images but they can't be accessed in the photo program. Maybe that's changed.
    Anyone know?
    Yes, they can be accessed in photos. It's great, I urge all to try it out.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch2k12 View Post
    I was trying to save an image that was in its own browser page....how do I do this?

JUST PRESS THE ORANGE,SYM AND LETTER p BOTTOMS AND YOU CAN SAVE ANY IMAGE FROM ANY WEB EVEN FROM YOU PHONE APP,JUST TRY AND LET ME KNOW OK.

Screen shot way is the best way. Its rather simple and pretty cool. Only problem is you don't get a confirmation sound when its taken.