1.    #1  
    Following the instructions for the WebOS Quick Install (Which worked great!) after going into Developer mode, my bookmarks got reset to the defaults. Turned off developer mode and still the same.
    Anyone find a way to restore the bookmarks?
    Phone is backed up via Palm profile, but if I do a partial erase, then a restore, I'll have to go through the process again.
    Thoughts?
    Thanks!
    Hmm. I had this happen to but didn't associate it with dev mode.

In my case I also lost cookies. Eventually I resorted to webOS Doctor and it's been fine. I do work in dev mode.
    Never had dev mode delete any of my bookmarks (yet). Not sure what the problem would be.

Not sure if you realize, but the Palm profile does not back up bookmarks, if you're expecting to get them back that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by azhiker View Post
    Following the instructions for the WebOS Quick Install (Which worked great!) after going into Developer mode, my bookmarks got reset to the defaults. Turned off developer mode and still the same.
    Anyone find a way to restore the bookmarks?
    Phone is backed up via Palm profile, but if I do a partial erase, then a restore, I'll have to go through the process again.
    Thoughts?
    Thanks!
    Just a guess here, never had that issue myself. Did have an issue where I failed to "stop" the connection between the pre and pc and I last some. Is it possible that your not using the "safely remove hardware" option and just unplugging the pre?