Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I am very lazy so I didn't even bother searching the forums.

OK, this has happened a couple times and I have a solution, but I would really like to know if this is happening to anyone else. I text a lot. And sometimes I just want to delete conversations with people that I'm not talking to. I find it's easier to delete things by sliding it to the side, then sliding another conversation to the side, deleting the previous. I don't know what happens, but when the people text me, I click the notification and it brings me to the whole conversation, as if I never deleted it. I go back to the messaging app, but the conversation doesn't exist. The only ways I can access the conversation is to start another conversation, but when I go back to the messaging app, it's still just not there. The other way to get to it is if they text me and I click the notification that brings me to their conversation. Again, when I go back, it's not there. This has only happened with a couple of conversations, but it's still very annoying. Solution: Full erase. It's the only thing that has worked. But here is my actual problem. I usually just reset the phone and sign into my Palm Profile and everything is back to normal (besides all of my pictures, music, etc. being erased). This time, I lost nearly all of my contacts. Is there a solution?
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Confusing View Post
    I started reading the issue and immediately came back to this.

It's obvious now, and you're right.
    Toooooooooooo few periods. Too jumbled up.... Toooooo confusing.

As to your issue, I can't be sure that I had this issue. It might be beacuse the text you send contains the whole message, and even though your Pre is not following the chain, you still see the entire thing.

Regardless, don't reset your Pre. Most importantly, I have a few words for you:

Period
    Exclamation Point
    Paragraph
    Indent

Makes your post worth reading just by seeing proper English in use.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post

Ok, let me just rephrase that.

I am very DETERMINED and FRUSTRATED so I just decided to not waste time and explain the exact problem I'm having.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Too bad. If you did search, you would've found some threads regarding this very problem.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Ok, pogeypetey, fair enough. I could use an English lesson. That aside, it doesn't really help.

santos, you don't have to be an ******* about it. Try to understand my situation. You could at least provide a link for reference.
    Ok, pogeypetey, fair enough. I could use an English lesson. That aside, it doesn't really help.

santos, you don't have to be an ******* about it. Try to understand my situation. You could at least provide a link for reference.
    Why provide a link for reference when you can find it yourself? It takes all the fun out of it if we do everything for you.

When I have problems, first place I hit is Search. If I dont find what Im looking for, New Thread it is.
    Ok. Unlike many here, I did attempt to understand/help you. The English lesson part was purely in jest.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Understand your situation? What, that you're lazy and want someone else to do work for you? No thanks.

All this time that you thought you were saving by not searching really wasted more time and you still have to search.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post

The point was, there are tons of discussions about this.

And that you are right, you're being lazy. But who knows, someone may come along with time on their hands and do it for you.

BTW, Welcome. I'll bet you never join a forum and start off with your first thread like that again huh?
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    My situation is that I need help and I was panicked. That's why asked. So people could help. Because I have no idea what I'm doing, I have no idea what needs to be done. That's why I asked. I admit to being ignorant when not searching. I have searched now and found a different solution to the first problem. What I knew from the second is that contacts and such are backed up at least twice a day, which is why I'm confused. Why did I only get 5 of at least 79 contacts from signing into my Palm Profile?
    That's about all I need to read to know that your problem is user error