1.    #1  
    Just got a note from my company that they've been in talks w/Palm, and though security features they require for our environment are not present now, they plan to get them in place by August. So, maybe a new update in August with more Exchange-security related features? Food for thought.
    That might be a little behind. 1.1 was just released with a number of corporate Exchange security-related fixes...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drummer12 View Post
    Just got a note from my company that they've been in talks w/Palm, and though security features they require for our environment are not present now, they plan to get them in place by August. So, maybe a new update in August with more Exchange-security related features? Food for thought.
    Do they mean in addition to what was added 2 weeks ago? 7/24 >>> which is by August.
    What else could be added for Exchange?
    Palms and more Palms till the 700p ruined it for me. Blackberry and now the Pre. Sprint customer since 1994! They had 1 tower in town.
    What I know is if all they managed to do is update exchange support and not much else like the last update there are going to be quite a few pissed off people. 1.1 really wasn't all that impressive update wise for me. Good for exchange but Palm really needs to start adding some things and actually fixing some of the core apps.
    Last edited by Aridon; 08/07/2009 at 07:52 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Don't know...but maybe they could add encryption? Don't think that's currently supported...and so if someone got a hold of the Pre they could maybe root it and obtain sensitive data?