Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Going to have to download and try the updated version with bank. Played one game yesterday of the no bank/loan shark version and got approx $60M (no proof of course) and thought it was kind of too easy. Basically just need a little luck early on, get enough capital to start buying cocaine. Then basically buy cocaine at $10,000 and sell at $30,000 pretty quickly rack up some serious money. Right, new version is installed, so going to devote the rest of the day to beating $62M...... and, probably, finding out I got lucky last time!
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    Just to let you know.... I was able to repay the loanshark without having enough money on hand. That made my cash go into the negative.
    Thanks. That was reported in the official thread and I have added it to be fixed. Looks like I have a bug in my max generation to give the loan amount rather than the money amount.
    Last edited by sacherjj; 08/07/2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Hey i love this game
    Thanks Developer sacherjj

On average i make bout 35,000,000

my screen shots
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i do have an issue for some reason some of the grey button have no text on it when i get stopped by the police i do not know the options i have there are just 2,3 or 4 grey buttons with no text
    Quote Originally Posted by Lildun101 View Post
    i do have an issue for some reason some of the grey button have no text on it when i get stopped by the police i do not know the options i have there are just 2,3 or 4 grey buttons with no text
    If you see this, can you do an Orange+Sym+P and upload it for me. I've not seen that one.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Seems fun. I was actually going to wait until the game gets past development stages, but it seems too good to pass up.

Going to get the game now.
    Doh! Orange+Sym+P, not Orange+Sym+R!
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Doh! Orange+Sym+P, not Orange+Sym+R!
    Yeah, there is a difference.

It told me.
    So, I took a screen shot, but I am not in a place where I can upload onto the forum. My final balance was $50,648,104. personal best!
    I love this game but the bugs with it are making less fun...the bug usually occurs when the police are after you.
    Yes. I have put up older versions on my site, there is a link in the main thread. I'll be addressing bugs once I get Word Whirl finished and in the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bmoore View Post
    My personal strategy is not to d!ck around with small qty's. Always buy as much of something as you can when it's cheap. Then obviously sell high. Once you get a few grand in the bank, Try and make money off of crack. Buy around 2-3k and sell for 6-10k. Once you've got cash flow from that, just deal coke. Buy cheap mass qty's and sell high. Also, always upgrade when asked. That and a little luck will do it!
    I like your selling tactics hahahaha
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    wow, posted in wrong thread :\
    take that!

$86,285,009
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12