1.    #1  
    For august 7-9, RadioShack will be selling the Palm Pre for $149.99 out the door. Prices are $149.99 for new customers and $219.99 for upgrades. Most stores have them in stock and have accessories too.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    So basically... existing Sprint customers are better off going to either a Sprint store or Best Buy, and saving at least $20?
  3.    #3  
    Maybe, Most people I know hate dealing with the Sprint store. The crowds and line suck. Also, they price match so just bring in a flyer from anywhere else.
    The extra $20 for upgrades is a joke anyways, RadioShack does it on all Sprint phones. But RadioShack price matches, just tell them the Best Buy price, and they will give it to you. I've done this a ton of times.

Hell, most of the RS sales associates know it's going on, so they don't have a problem with it at all.
    I don't understand why existing customers have to pay more, or the same, as new customers. You'd think we'd get a *better* deal since we're already customers.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcoch View Post
    I don't understand why existing customers have to pay more, or the same, as new customers. You'd think we'd get a *better* deal since we're already customers.
    If you could shift your thinking to running a business (turn the table) it would make perfect sense.

It doesn't mean I sit quietly and take it every 2 - 2 1/2 years, but it makes sense from that side of the table.
    Last edited by JKTex; 08/07/2009 at 08:25 AM.
    Because the service providers are all fighting over the same customers, and the only way to grow is to attract new ones. So they offer big incentives to try to attract new customers. Existing customers are, unless they have issues, more likely to just stay where they are.

It's not about reward, it's about business.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Oh and by the way,

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...r-weekend.html

This the only forum I know that uses the "title checker" thing when starting a new thread, yet has the most duplicate threads started. That says something.....