Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    mytether is well worth it......this post is via wifi

using my mom's laptop and its working beautifully.....i just hope people don't abuse it too much....

Last edited by ezmack; 08/08/2009 at 12:42 PM.
    Damn! HOW are you guys getting such awesome speeds tethered?

I have bounced from server to serer and this is about the best Ive seen

Im thinking maybe its my house, that I just get really poor reception.

IF I can tear my *** off this chair in my office, and get dressed, and venture out into the world, I may take my laptop and see if I can wifi tether someplace where I get more bars..

(Then I'll need to FIND a BAR), this stuff is way too addicting, isnt it?
    This is mine from Atl

Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Here are my speeds via wi-fi:

Well worth the $10.
    HA! I'm up at my dads house in a somewhat remote part of California. He can only connect to the internets via dial-up modem. There are no copper wires in this hood.

I'm connected to the interweb using MyTether on 1X Roaming. It ain't fast but it works!

It anyone is on the fence just dive in and try it. There is plenty of nice folks here who can help you out.

Do it!
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    So as long as you got PAM plan you should be good to go with tethering right. I currently have the touch"vogue" phone and was thinking of getting the pre. I was hesitant, since there was no tethering capability for a while, but now that there is. I think I may make the jump. Can anyone tell me if the zoom feature of the pre is like the iphone. What I mean by that, for example if your pinch your fingers together on the screen will it zoom in?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    I loved PDAnet on my 755p. Seems it cost more than $10, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ski21 View Post
    So as long as you got PAM plan you should be good to go with tethering right. I currently have the touch"vogue" phone and was thinking of getting the pre. I was hesitant, since there was no tethering capability for a while, but now that there is. I think I may make the jump. Can anyone tell me if the zoom feature of the pre is like the iphone. What I mean by that, for example if your pinch your fingers together on the screen will it zoom in?
    There is no PAM plan for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    i only use mytether as wifi. so simple , i dont think i know how to use it as usb or bluettoh.no need
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Speed is not great in the office, but neither is signal strength. This is on a Mac via WiFi

Via BT:
    Last edited by swagner; 08/21/2009 at 12:01 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123