1.    #1  
    There are a couple of threads on dropbox in this forum, so I know there is interest. Particularly with the limited storage of the Pre dropbox is a pretty handy service once we have an app for it.

On the dropbox wiki page there are instructions to install dropbox in a linux environment, I thought this might get someone started

TipsAndTricks - Dropbox Wiki

The mobile site set up for iphone:

Dropbox - Log in

is fine for viewing the account, but useless for adding or accessing files.

Thanks for considering.
    This would be awesome.
    Agreed. I'd love to see this. Although, I'd love to see a Microsoft Mesh client first, since I use that extensively on everything except my Pre. Probably not as easy to develop a client for, however...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    cosign
    i hope sb will write an app for dropbox!
    vote for the dropbox team to support webos!

https://www.dropbox.com/votebox/67/a...n-for-palm-pre
    xorg has been working on trying to get dropbox to work on the Pre. Right now the implementation is a bit limited because of dropbox devs, since they don't have any support for ARM architecture and are very closed about their APIs.
    I always thought it'd be way cool to be able to stream files (movies/music) that are in your dropbox from your phone.
    Noticed that several other platforms are getting votes over at Dropbox ... come on Palm Pre/Pixi webOS guys ... let's get our vote count up and see if we can get a Dropbox app written for our phones.

VOTE now ...
    Quote Originally Posted by RichC View Post
    Noticed that several other platforms are getting votes over at Dropbox ... come on Palm Pre/Pixi webOS guys ... let's get our vote count up and see if we can get a Dropbox app written for our phones.

VOTE now ...
    3k to androids 17k... Doesn't seem so promising. Perhaps we should be voting for API's... it already has 9k votes.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Yeah, that would be great. Just added all my votes to the Poll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    xorg has been working on trying to get dropbox to work on the Pre. Right now the implementation is a bit limited because of dropbox devs, since they don't have any support for ARM architecture and are very closed about their APIs.
    yea, if they had an api, i'd love to integrate it into Internalz
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    yea, if they had an api, i'd love to integrate it into Internalz
    i love internalz, an with dropbox integration, it would just be flat out the ****!!!