1.    #1  
    Got a Pre on opening day. Couple weeks later got a new job - only devices they support for e-mail is Blackberry. So I gave the Pre to me son and got a Curve.

But the Pre keeps taunting me - I think I spend more time on the forum now than I did leading up to launch day.

Don't know why I'm fighting it, I know I'll lose the battle and buy another Pre......can't believe I'm obsessed with a frickin phone. All day I compare the crappy Curve to the Pre....man...

Guess the first step is admitting you have a problem
    LOL. Give in to temptation, I always say
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4 View Post
    Got a Pre on opening day. Couple weeks later got a new job - only devices they support for e-mail is Blackberry. So I gave the Pre to me son and got a Curve.

But the Pre keeps taunting me - I think I spend more time on the forum now than I did leading up to launch day.

Don't know why I'm fighting it, I know I'll lose the battle and buy another Pre......can't believe I'm obsessed with a frickin phone. All day I compare the crappy Curve to the Pre....man...

Guess the first step is admitting you have a problem
    lol i feel u man
    Hearing that the Pre is going on sale for $150 at Radio Shack and select Best Buy locations probably doesn't help
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    It's apparently $99 via LetsTalk...some retail outlet.

Where would you go to buy a Palm Pre? - all things Pre - PreThinking

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    there is no problem until you try to stop and you cant. At least thats what i tell the AA people.
    Multitasking.... Synergy.... Universal search..... Goood stuff you know you wann
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    hahah...I definitely hear you...my job also requires me to use a blackberry for work and I LOVE my Pre and since I work in IT, I just setup my Pre to receive my work email (via EAS) and forward my work cell to my Pre so I don't have to carry around 2 devices! hehe

P.S. My work BlackBerry is the Storm and that phone is completely trash...I don't know how ANYONE could actually enjoy using the Storm....
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchroni1 View Post
    there is no problem until you try to stop and you cant. At least thats what i tell the AA people.
    How does this advice help me when my car breaks down?