Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    LOL! I'm not emotional, or excited, or freaked out, or upset. I'm just having a little fun! Why are you so focused on the fact I don't own a Pre? I nearly bought one, and I spent tons of my time researching it prior to release. Stop obsessing over the fact I don't own one. It's pointless to keep pointing that out.
    Further proving my point that "I ate one too dave" only ever comes here to get a mouthful. Such a hungry bugger, er, em TROLL.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    Oh, you're just cranky because I pointed out in the "TROLL" thread that your moniker, 1812dave, translates to: "I ate one too dave." All you EVER do is come here to bash us. Calling us brats? Dude, look inward.

I think I skimmed that part, so it didn't make me cranky. (ie I was bored by it) That's something that obviously gave YOU great satisfaction. Knock yourself out! I've no problem with you having some fun here.
    Heck I haven't believed ANY of the hype surrounding the Pre. No need to get specific when it comes to warning about hype. Hype is, by my definition anyway, promises unkept when it gets right down to it. Kinda like Obama.
    Absolutely right!!! Well said. I particularly agree with the Obama comparison.
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver View Post
    Further proving my point that "I ate one too dave" only ever comes here to get a mouthful. Such a hungry bugger, er, em TROLL.
    You know you love me.
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Absolutely right!!! Well said. I particularly agree with the Obama comparison.

Hey, man, where you been??? I've been holding down the fort all by my lonesome!
    Hey, man, where you been??? I've been holding down the fort all by my lonesome!
    lol. I'm with ya, brotha!
    I posted the following in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I'm especially concerned how quick ones will call someone a troll - it's wrong.
    If the person is genuinely a troll then the post should be reported so staff can review it. Actually, if the person is truly trolling, a reply is of no help and is also a forum violation:
    Personal Attacks - Do not flame, insult, or post a personal attack against another. Be courteous, not rude. Do not troll or respond to trolls. Posters adding on to the same flaming or insulting post can earn the same infraction.
    I'm also concerned about discussions being kept civil.
    If we're posting for nothing more than to stir the pot, then by definition we're baiting.

Respect others - Be courteous to other forum members.... Be tolerant of those who disagree with your opinion and discuss differences in a constructive manner. Personal attacks or name calling will not be tolerated.
    <<closed>>
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 08/07/2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: closed
    Just call me Berd.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123