Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Totally love the phone. Takes some getting used to coming from a blackberry.
    I find myself inadvertently opening up the calender app by accident way too many times. Finger always touching screen by mistake when attempting to do something else.

Also, the funny thing is I was trying to help my daughter with the old bb curve the other nite that I gave her and I kept touching the screen! DOH!
    I removed the calender from the quick launch menu and replaced it with the SMS app 'cause I use it more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by dm701 View Post
    Totally love the phone. Takes some getting used to coming from a blackberry.
    I find myself inadvertently opening up the calender app by accident way too many times. Finger always touching screen by mistake when attempting to do something else.

Also, the funny thing is I was trying to help my daughter with the old bb curve the other nite that I gave her and I kept touching the screen! DOH!
    Hey, if you mean that you are hitting it from the launcher, then you can move it. Open the launcher and Tap, hold, and drag up the icon from the launcher bar and you can drop it anywhere in the launcher that you want. You can also drag something else down to replace it. You can even move them all around in the launcher bar itself -- so if you are hitting it because you use something beside it all the time, switch them around and see if that helps. Enjoy your Pre
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    The screen is ultra sensitive, but that's a good thing. Don't worry I open my calender by mistake all the time
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Me too!