1.    #1  
    I just got my Pre and everything seems fine so far. I was just wondering if the device normally has pretty low volume settings? The ringer and alarms sound loud enough. But anything to do with other audio (music, youtube, sprint tv etc etc.) all has very low audio whether that be through the speaker or through the supplied headphones (haven't gotten new better ones yet). I've looked through all the audio settings I could find, but not getting any better results. Just wondering because I had planned to use this as my mp3 player and was hoping to get pretty high audio levels like other mp3 device. thanks
    hit the volume up button on side while music is playing.. mine is loud..
    Quote Originally Posted by fryc86 View Post
    I just got my Pre and everything seems fine so far. I was just wondering if the device normally has pretty low volume settings? The ringer and alarms sound loud enough. But anything to do with other audio (music, youtube, sprint tv etc etc.) all has very low audio whether that be through the speaker or through the supplied headphones (haven't gotten new better ones yet). I've looked through all the audio settings I could find, but not getting any better results. Just wondering because I had planned to use this as my mp3 player and was hoping to get pretty high audio levels like other mp3 device. thanks
    I read somewhere (looking for a link) that there was a glitch with audio on 1.1
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskk View Post
    hit the volume up button on side while music is playing.. mine is loud..
    That was easy. Thanks a lot. Plenty loud now. I used that to volume up or down for the device (ringer etc.) but hadn't tried it while music was actually playing.