Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'm not sure about nationwide yet, but atleast every company owned RadioShack location in the NorthEast, that carry Sprint will be blowing out the Pre for 149.99 on a new 2-year contract(Plan 69.99/month or more). So for anyone who's been waiting for a price drop(other than the oversight by Best Buy), Friday through Sunday would be the time to hit your local RadioShack and put a brand new Palm Pre in your hot little hands!
    niiicee

if someone can post a scanned advertisement so I can get a reimbursement from my visa card, that would be great
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    niiicee

if someone can post a scanned advertisement so I can get a reimbursement from my visa card, that would be great
    Where did you buy your Pre? just wondering if the rebate will come in to play and help you out even more. If you paid $300 at a sprint store and now someone paid $150. Let us know how it turns out and how hard it is.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'll post a pic tomorrow on this threat with the sale tag!
    Hopefully it's not like the Best Buy snafu. I got $100 back because of that.
    Do you think a Sprint store will honor that price if I purchased my phone less than 30 days ago? A refund would be sweet!!
    I bought my Pre online through Radioshack 3 days ago. Anything I can do to get a refund without sending the device back and ordering another?
    that's a steal i paid $199 for mine
    It is a 149 in select best buys in atlanta this whole week.
    Wouldn't be surprised if it drops to $99 for good soon. I feel like Best Buy's $99 pricing error was only an error in that they dropped the price sooner than they had planned. Back to school time this month sounds like a possibility to me...
    Quote Originally Posted by dwing View Post
    I'm not sure about nationwide yet, but atleast every company owned RadioShack location in the NorthEast, that carry Sprint will be blowing out the Pre for 149.99 on a new 2-year contract(Plan 69.99/month or more). So for anyone who's been waiting for a price drop(other than the oversight by Best Buy), Friday through Sunday would be the time to hit your local RadioShack and put a brand new Palm Pre in your hot little hands!
    This sounds great...but can you explain how you know this? Do you work for RS? Do you have a friend that works for RS?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by THETRUTH View Post
    It is a 149 in select best buys in atlanta this whole week.
    Ahhhh you beat me to it, Truth!

I was in Buckhead on Monday and North Point this evening and both had the Pre for $149 this week. Not a bad deal. I am not sure why it is some locations in the ATL and not others. I heard the Moreland Avenue locations wasn't running the special.

The only thing is - neither location had any units to sell. While I was at Buckhead on Monday, I actually got the last pre as I was getting mine replaced (mine got messed up a little earlier that day at that very location while getting an invisible shield installed by the BB Mobile guy). WHile there, they showed a guy who was looking for one the current inventory of pres for locations throughout the Atlanta metro, and the only locations that had more than 2 were the outlying locations - like Cumming, Canton, P'Tree City and Fayetteville - which all had double digit units.
    Which store (Radio Shack or Best Buy -as companies) do you think has better customer service if you have a problem?

Price guarantees : Some stores (i.e. Lowes) have generous price guarantees where they will refund the difference if you find it cheaper in another store close by within 30 days. Do Radio Shack and Best Buy do this on cell phones? What about phones that have rebates that they fill at purchase time? Is it a YMMV...
    Yeah its real hard to find available stock. 149 is a good deal though.. Don't leave the store till your 100% satisfied.

Best buy does not do rebates. Just a set price. I can't say I am happy with best buy, but I would have to start a separate thread for that.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    wow 149 at radioshack?? hmmm im on west coast and havn't heard anything about that one. it would really boost our sales if it was 150!
    Man that is awesome! Gotta call some buddies who have been holding out...
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Work for RadioShack in New York, like I said this may only be a NorthEast promo, not sure about the west coast, and I know EVERY store in this area has stock, atleast as of today, we'll see what happens tommorow!
    Does any think the price will drop lower in the next month?
  19. nrs
    My wife and I bought our Pre's at Radio Shack this past Thursday. This morning I saw that they were down to $150 at Radio Shack. As soon as I walked in the door the manager was happy to see me and said he hoped I would come back. It took some doing (he couldn't figure out how to do it in the computer, said that not alot of people price match phones) but he gave me a $100 credit ($50 x 2 phones.) When I was in the store purchasing our phones on Thursday he asked if I wanted any accessories and I said only if he could discount them since the main accessory I wanted were two touchstones and I knew I could get them for cheaper than the store online somewhere. He couldn't discount them then but he said they were doing 20% off accessories with the purchase of a new phone all this weekend and I would qualify if I wanted to get something now.

Touchstones are about $55 with the 20% off so when it was all said and done I got two touchstones for about $10
    Sounds like a good deal!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast