Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    and even if is not we have the hack to make it work.. so Ill be getting my personal pree next friday.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I don't know what I did wrong but it isn't working for. I tap the text massege and it asks me is I want to forward but that's it. It won't do anything when I tap 'yes' or 'no'.

Can anybody help?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    look on the bright side...at least we didnt have to wait 2 years to get cut and paste. LMAO!!
    yeah, we didnt have to wait 2 yrs but at least their copy and paste function actually works.
    Last edited by ldpantoja; 08/13/2009 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Typo
    look on the bright side...at least we didnt have to wait 2 years to get cut and paste. LMAO!!
    But the Pre's copy/paste is so crippled that it is almost useless. If I just typed something in an editable box, then i probably don't need to copy it.

nb
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    the copy/paste function is a joke
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ldpantoja View Post
    I don't know what I did wrong but it isn't working for. I tap the text massege and it asks me is I want to forward but that's it. It won't do anything when I tap 'yes' or 'no'.

Can anybody help?

I didn't install the wiki Patch. I used the code from a forum member. It's less complicated and there aren't any prompts. Just tap the message and a new message opens asking for recipients.

This is the thread I used. HOWTO - Official d2globalinc 1.1.0 HOWTO's
    Palm Pilot -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> iPhone 4s (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    really tho, the phone is pretty magnificent to me, but the messaging application is SO SIMPLISTIC its ridicoulous
    i agree totally. wtf?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12