Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    I was using my pre today and had to take the cover off the battery to see why it was lose when I looked at my phone again I noticed that the phone icon was missing off the quick launcher then I checked the full launcher and there it was moved to the 3rd page of the launcher. I thought it was one of the icons that couldn't be moved?
    And no my phone hasn't been rooted.
    I have always been able to move the phone icon ... in fact I did on launch day.

The only one you can't move is the launcher icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparda07 View Post
    I was using my pre today and had to take the cover off the battery to see why it was lose when I looked at my phone again I noticed that the phone icon was missing off the quick launcher then I checked the full launcher and there it was moved to the 3rd page of the launcher. I thought it was one of the icons that couldn't be moved?
    And no my phone hasn't been rooted.
    Which phone icon, the green dialer? The launcher icon (right bottom icon that looks like a curved upward arrow, black in color) is the only one that can not be moved.
    Global Posts
    233 Global Posts
    i never noticed that on launch day Guess i didnt play with the phone enough lol
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    the quick launch only takes 4 icons not including the arrow launcher icon. you can drag the phone back by pressing down the the phone icon or any other icon for 4 seconds then u get white circle around it that makes it active to move, then just drag it to your quick launch. took me some time to figure this out :-)