1.    #1  
    Is it just me or does typing in a name of a place on your quick search and then clicking on Google Maps now works again? After the 1.1 update it just opened google maps with my current location and not being able to type in the app, but i tried it the other day and it works now.
    Yes, the bug was there for a few days following installation of 1.1 but it disappeared without a new update. I wonder if Palm can update certain applications without the user running an update. Google Maps works just fine now.
    The reason that gmaps works again now, without a software update, is because google maps on the pre is almost entirely web based. Just try to load gmaps without a decent signal, the menus wont even load.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    The reason that gmaps works again now, without a software update, is because google maps on the pre is almost entirely web based. Just try to load gmaps without a decent signal, the menus wont even load.
    Great point. That must be it. Must have been a Google issue and not a Palm issue. Never thought of that.
    Ifeel like google could own the handheld market if they said one day:

Our apps are only availible on Android. haha