1.    #1  
    Has anyone had this happen to them? I deleted PocketMirror because I decided not to sync with Outlook, and then all my contacts that I inputted by hand are gone! Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Export all your contacts to a CSV file from Outlook, because I'm assuming this is the only copy of your contacts left. Create a gmail account then upload the contacts into gmail. Setup gmail on your phone and you're done.

Or. Download the Palm Data Transfer assistant and do a one time transfer from outlook to your Pre. Palm.com : Move your info onto your phone with the Data Transfer Assistant

If you're contacts are gone from outlook then they're probably gone.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I never synced with Outlook, so I'm not sure why it got deleted in the first place.

I wished I knew to sync it with Gmail before I lost it=(

Is there a way to recover the contacts using the Palm backup? I'm not sure how to do that, so does anyone have the instructions?
    By default I thought all contacts that you manually enter synced with your Palm Profile and not gmail.
    Depends if the back up has already taken place, erasing the previous. Since your Pre is already empty, try a partial erase. It will ask you to log back into your Palm account via the Pre and it will resynch OTA.

If your old data is still there and has not been replaced by the new state of your Pre, your contacts will resynch but I believe the Pre updates twice daily. Long shot but you don't have much to lose at this point.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks! I'll try that. It says the Pre backed up at 11:41am today which most likely was before i deleted pocket mirror.
  7.    #7  
    Achill3s, You are a life-saver! I wasn't sure what the erase things did, but the partial erase got all my contacts back without losing my pictures and music! Now I just have to go back and tweak my settings, but that's a whole lot better than trying to collect my contacts again=) Woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by narceo View Post
    Achill3s, You are a life-saver! I wasn't sure what the erase things did, but the partial erase got all my contacts back without losing my pictures and music! Now I just have to go back and tweak my settings, but that's a whole lot better than trying to collect my contacts again=) Woohoo!
    What Achill3s had you do was make your phone think it was just turned on for the first time so you had to log back into your palm account and at that point it downloaded all contacts that were saved to your Palm Profile. I'm sorry I didn't think about that and thought you actually signed into outlook.

Good thing you came on here for help before it completed it's next backup.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for your help donatom3. I realized my original post was a bit confusing - my only excuse was that it's hard to think straight when you're panicked!!! haha
    Glad it worked out for you.