Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Is there a way to pull up call history while on a call?

Also is there a way to check the phone log for a particular contact?

TIA

Robi
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I tried to do this today, and also could not. When I tried to at least bring up contacts, I got a white search screen, that just hung on searching until I ended my call. Not good.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    yea i dont think you can
    I ran into this too while trying to give someone the number of someone else who had just called me (they were not in my contacts). It doesn't make sense -- was kind of embarrassing too, the person on the other end was chuckling at my befuddlement as I navigated around looking for the call list, "I thought that phone could do *any*thing! Ha!" Grrr.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    hahahaha, it can do everything except have a feature I had on my 5 yr old sony ericson
    I fully expect it to be hammered out soon, but yeah, it is kind of a silly omission. Maybe instead of trying to find the number, I could distract them with the sounds of the obviously more important NASCAR app
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    lol wow and I also noticed when if I answer a phone while my screen is locked and I get a call and answer phone bluetooth or from phone itself, I cant get it to unlock screen until call has ended so nulti task while on voice call?.....PENDING!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Well that just sucks! I use that type of info on a regular basis! LMAO at Nascar APP sounds Idea!
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Hmmm, I could have sworn I'd done that with mine.

I'll check it out again.

It seems like you could toggle the phone app screen to get the call history button.
    While in the call if you click on "add call" it brings up the dail pad again and you can then click on the call log. There maybe other ways but it seems to work for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominator81 View Post
    While in the call if you click on "add call" it brings up the dail pad again and you can then click on the call log. There maybe other ways but it seems to work for me
    +1 ^^ That's the way I do it. Very simple.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    no, the pre phone app is miles behind my sprint mogul...