1.    #1  
    Ok, my emails (pushed) and calendar items appear on the display at bottom of phone when arrive/due. I would have thought if I create a Task and assign a Due date it too would appear when that date came up but it does not. Does it for others or is that yet another thing that Palm dumped on the fire so far as PDA items goes when they gave us the Pre. I'm still unhappy with what Palm did to use concerning Notes can categories...
    Last edited by motor; 08/06/2009 at 10:32 PM.
  2.    #2  
    no one knows?
    the task icon appears in the lower right corner but the individual tasks don't seem to show up...
    Hmmm? It worked for me, just tested it now. It brought up a task icon, touch that and it showed me which tasked was due...just tested again with multiples tasks. When you click on the task icon, it will come up like email, shows the number of tasks due and preview box shows the most revent task that was added for todays due date.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Hmmm? It worked for me, just tested it now. It brought up a task icon, touch that and it showed me which tasked was due...just tested again with multiples tasks. When you click on the task icon, it will come up like email, shows the number of tasks due and preview box shows the most revent task that was added for todays due date.
    Yep,worked this way for me too.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for replies thus far...
    not certain I'm explaining my question correctly. When I turn on my Pre I get the Lock icon though if I have email messages or Calendar appointments then those items also auto appear in the notification area at the bottom of the pre. What I'm asking (wanting) is a Task icon to appear in the notifcation area as well if I have a Task that is due. Heck even a tiny icon of a Task graphic on the lower right corner would be nice but all I get is the Calendar and Mail tiny icons on lower right once I remove the graphic lock icon.
    Hmm well it does work for me, it shows up on the lock screen as well as the notification bar.

8.    #8  
    lol...
    helps if one does not check the little box if you want the task to appear. first time using it and missed that I had checked it while creating a task inside a task group. thanks all
  9.    #9  
    Thanks LupeValenz...
    it is always the simple steps one misses at times.
    Glad to see its working now . Still loving the whole notification system, simply awesome.
    @LupeValenz

OK how did you get a screen shot of a locked phone?
    Ah secure unlock! Took me a while...
    Pretty easy, had it resting on the touchstone with the keyboard open .
    I didn't know that method either. Kinda weird how with secure lock on you can still take a screen shot (of your locked screen) before entering your password. Yes you can, and no Touchstone involved.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Hmm well it does work for me, it shows up on the lock screen as well as the notification bar.

How do you get the calendar notification to just sit on the screen like that without it bugging you every 5 minutes to DISMISS or SNOOZE?