Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    When you flick away applications or close them? Everytime i close somethig i get a click and a buzz/humm frm the speakers. I just recieved my Pre today and have been doing a lot of reading and search didnt gie me anything. thanks
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Its a quiet whoosh kind of noise that plays when you flick off an app..........
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakrauf View Post
    When you flick away applications or close them? Everytime i close somethig i get a click and a buzz/humm frm the speakers. I just recieved my Pre today and have been doing a lot of reading and search didnt gie me anything. thanks
    As you describe it seems as creepy as the advertisement with the Pre girl
    "Every time I close an app my phone is creeping me out"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakrauf View Post
    You need a new Pre. When I received my 2nd Pre it had bad speakers and did exactly what you're saying. It would pop before any sounds occurred and it had bad static when sounds were playing.

The sound is really really awful and quiet with bad static. Why did you take it home rather than returning it?