1.    #1  
    I know this has been asked before, but honestly i'm kind of lazy in looking up the answer, so i'll ask again to see if there's any new information on the issue.

Has anyone figured out any way to prevent the notification sound to play while on a call?

It really gets annoying when your conversation gets interrupted and you cannot hear, especially if there's two in a row, and especially if you use My Notification to use different sounds.

Thanks in advance!
    If this has been addressed, it's news to me. I usually use a headset or something but yesterday I didn't and the notification deafened me and me caller.

Please fix soon.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
  3.    #3  
    I hope they address this with the next firmware update.

Or at least homebrew.
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    this was addressed in another thread and it is an annoyance to many, like me. It gets so loud, the person on the phone can hear it chime
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    yea its so freaking loud it makes me lose my train of thought!
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I commented in the other thread that addressed this, and I'll say it again; Palm, please fix this as soon as possible!

I use the Pre as my business phone (it's multitasking abilities have been everything I hoped for), and when the chime goes off from a missed call, etc. while I'm using the phone, it truly is intrusive.
    Global Posts
    242 Global Posts
    Yes, Please FIX IT Palm. I was taking to a business associate and I think he thought I was recording the conversation or something. Not fun.