1.    #1  
    Does anyone know how to make it so that the MOBILE number is above the HOME number or vice versa?

As in assigned preference orders?
    The only way around this that I found is to delete all of the numbers and put them back in the order you want them to show. Even Google contacts doesnt allow for re-shuffling of the numbers!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    The only way around this that I found is to delete all of the numbers and put them back in the order you want them to show. Even Google contacts doesnt allow for re-shuffling of the numbers!
    Or you go into gmail go into your contacts and resort the order of the numbers there.
  4.    #4  
    funny thing is.. when i try to find a name under universal search it is NOT in the order i want it, but under CONTACTS it is correct. (after applying google contact fix)

Any fix to this?
  5.    #5  
    anyone? bump!
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    When first entering my numbers in my phone (I did it manually so I could start fresh and pick which ppl not to include anymore, as I rarely get around to deleting contacts), I did them in the order I wanted them in. I know on at least one contact, the order they show in is not the order I entered them in. Actually, on the edit screen they do show in the order I entered them in, but on the info. screen they show up in a different order (at least two numbers swapped, which for this particular contact I'm thinking of is annoying because he has two cell phones - one domestic, one international - and it is putting the international number first but I want the domestic one first as that is the one that is always one, the other is only used when he is out of the country or needs to talk with somebody who is in another country). I've tried deleting them and re-entering them, but it doesn't fix it. Go figure!