Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    So I go out to eat with my wife today for lunch with my trusty palm pre that I've owned for a month. I check it and slide up my lock cuz I wanted to message someone, but decided to wait and go inside to sit down first.

Sit there and eat and talk, pull my phone out and flip it open to bypass the lock and my screen is cracked. WTF Can't even use the screen at all. So we go to the sprint store and I show it to a guy and tell him my story, and he goes back to the tech for like 5-10 seconds and comes back and says I have 2 options.

Pay 100 and get one in a week, or pay 120 and get one in 45mins. So wtf. I have to pay 100 bux a month for a new goddamn phone if it breaks by using it? I try to explain him this and he doesn't care at all.

I call a manager at sprint and they didnt care either. Just gave me the 2 stupid <<edited>> options for their junk wiggly, dead pixel, cracked, SLOW, phone.

I had confidence in this phone and didn't even get bothered too much by the other defects but this lack of service and caring is <<edited>> stupid.

Anyone else have luck getting them to drop the <<edited>> 100$ deductable?

/end rant
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 08/05/2009 at 02:43 PM.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Im <<edited>> raged. So just pay the 100 and hope it doesn't break in a month?

blah blah troll sorry i dont post alot big deal
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 08/05/2009 at 02:41 PM.
    Dude you have 3 posts, what do you expect...

Honestly...

1. Take it to another sprint store and hope their are no notes on your account
    2. Pay the deductible

What do you want us to do... We don't work for Sprint and we have no more pull than you do. Honestly what do you expect when you JOIN a PALM PRE forum and complain about a phone that 99 percent of us LIKE....

EDIT:

On second thought do this...

Go on Mustangforums and complain that the Mustang is a POS and FORD is crap... see what happens.. Have your awnser?
    Last edited by i700plus; 08/05/2009 at 02:40 PM.
    <I accidentally the whole pre>

<Palm Pre Speed Test>

I think you need to figure out how to express your frustration without having to use language that is a violation to our forum guidelines.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...uncements.html
    Just call me Berd.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Just thought I would share my awesome experience with the Pre!

Works decent when the screen doesn't break by sliding it up normally. I guess I'm not a fanboy who thinks getting a new pre every month is justifiable. Would be nice to have that $100 rebate that didn't take 3 months to get! owell..
    So you're pissed because you broke your screen? Amazing. You know, no screen is indestructible, you break it, you pay for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    Just thought I would share my awesome experience with the Pre!

Works decent when the screen doesn't break by sliding it up normally. I guess I'm not a fanboy who thinks getting a new pre every month is justifiable. Would be nice to have that $100 rebate that didn't take 3 months to get! owell..
    Since you're new, I guess you missed the thread full of people who received their rebates already, several who even received the rebate after less than 1 month.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysian893 View Post
    So you're pissed because you broke your screen? Amazing. You know, no screen is indestructible, you break it, you pay for it.
    Broke my phone because its cheap. I've never been so careful with a phone before and this is what happens when I try to slide it open just like every other time.

Keep on with the flames
    This thread has no hope for any constructive discussion.

<<Insulting Posts Deleted>>
    <<closed>>
    Just call me Berd.