1.    #1  
    Yup, just announced that we can get the Pre starting on Monday. Now, do i return the Blackberry Tour I just got for the Pre. Decisions decisions.
    As an employee, I'm very excited about this also. The only problem I have is that I bought my HTC Touch Pro on November 1st of last year. This means I have to wait until November. UGH! I wonder if there's any way I can get past this 1 year wait. I don't really want to wait another 3 months to get a Pre.
    I bought mine from Craigs List and I'm happy I did. I wouldn't have had the pleasure of using it for the last couple weeks and now I still have my rebate for the next WebOS phone.
    Well that's a pretty good indicator that supply has stabilized. But is it because demand is down or because supply is up? Hmmm...
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Or, it could just be that they made them wait an aribitrary 2 months and now it is good to go.

Sunny side, sunny side.

Dave
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Well that's a pretty good indicator that supply has stabilized. But is it because demand is down or because supply is up? Hmmm...
    haha it could be one of those reasons but in all likely hood, most companies have a policy of 60 days or so of wait before you can buy a new product. So my guess would be its that.
  7.    #7  
    It's only the high demand and short supply phones that we have to wait for. I will miss slacker radio if I go with the Pre, it is pretty good.
    Gratz guys, this is the best phone Sprint has ever come out with since the Palm Treo 650 and the (I beleive is was called) the Sanyo OneTouch....old phone.

Just found a dead pixel on mine...doh...my second phone and just got my third Invisible Sheild on it...hate to have to rip it off to get another phone. Guess I can see how it looks before the end of the 1yr MFR Warranty.

Anyways...gratz and enjoy like most of us are...HOMEBREW ROCKS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    Gratz guys, this is the best phone Sprint has ever come out with since the Palm Treo 650 and the (I beleive is was called) the Sanyo OneTouch....old phone.

Just found a dead pixel on mine...doh...my second phone and just got my third Invisible Sheild on it...hate to have to rip it off to get another phone. Guess I can see how it looks before the end of the 1yr MFR Warranty.

Try the flashing color fixes on you tube. Many have had good luck with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post

Try the flashing color fixes on youtube. Many have had good luck with this.
    I wonder if there's any chance this will affect SERO?

Regardless, hopefully it will move some inventory so that if build issues are present on some of the initial units those will be taken care of.
    I can understand why they wait to allow customers to get them first and it is the same at Radio Shack near me that now has them.

The only thing is the Displays at Sprint are not a very good demo of what you can do with the phone. Having someone that has used the phone for sometime has a much better job of selling it.
    Commodore Pet, Commodore 64&128, Amiga 4000, PC-7, Ubuntu, Treo 650. Treo 755p,Sprint Palm Pre Plus 2.2.4,2 Sprint Pre2 2.2.4, TouchPad 32gig.